Car Seat Safety Check
All of us at O'Brien Mitsubishi in Normal are excited about hosting a car seat safety check event Saturday, Oct. 7, from 1 until 4 p.m. We invite everyone in our area to attend to get advice and information from experts from Advocate BroMenn Medical Center and the Child Care Resource and Referral Network.
CALL 309-828-1892 TO REGISTER!
SATURDAY, OCT. 7, FROM 1 UNTIL 4 P.M. AT O'BRIEN MITSUBISHI OF NORMAL
Car seats and boosters provide protection for infants and children in a crash, yet car crashes are a leading cause of death for children ages 1 to 13. That's why it's so important to choose and use the right car seat correctly every time your child is in the car. Follow these important steps to choose the right seat, install it correctly, and keep your child safe.
Follow these steps to help you through the process of finding the right car seat, installing it correctly, and keeping your child safe.
Find the right car seat
- Learn about the four car seat types
- Follow NHTSA’s car seat recommendations based on your child’s age and size
- Find and compare car seats and ease-of-use-ratings using NHTSA’s Car Seat Finder
Install your car seat correctly
- Understand the parts and tips used for installation
- Follow our detailed car seat installation instructions and videos
- Get your car seat inspected at a station nearest you
Keep your child safe in a car seat
Register your car seat and sign up for recall notices to receive safety updates