Outlander PHEV: The World's First Plug-In SUV
The world’s first plug-in hybrid SUV drives like no other car on the planet. Twin electric motors and a highly efficient gasoline engine optimize performance according to how you want to drive. It’s freedom. Smooth, quiet, cocooning comfort with abundant power to tackle off-road terrain with highly efficient purpose. Go beyond the boundaries of ordinary driving. There’s more to enjoy and discover.
SPACIOUS COMFORT AND NEW REFINEMENT
Enter an oasis of comfort and refinement where driving pleasure is enhanced by generous legroom, new luxurious amenities and a supremely quiet ride. The seats are meticulously finished with high quality material and the rear seatbacks can be folded to flexibly meet your changing luggage needs.
SILENT, POWERFUL INNOVATION
Experience the many advantages of Mitsubishi Motors' innovative Plug-in Hybrid EV system with Twin Motor 4WD and S-AWC. You'll enjoy not only the solid stability of an advanced 4WD system, but also the dynamic driving performance and incredibly quiet ride that only separately mounted motors at the front and rear axles can bring.
- Twin Motor 4WD and S-AWC - Separately mounted motors at the front and rear axles deliver incredibly responsive 4WD performance with S-AWC ensuring excellent driving stability and intuitive, linear handling.
- 2.0-liter engine - The powerful, highly efficient engine minimizes CO2 emissions.
- Generator - The high-performance generator transforms engine power into electricity to recharge the drive battery and assist the motors when needed.
- Front Motor PDU and Rear EMCU - These intelligent control units contribute to heightened energy efficiency and optimal motor control with instant maximum torque that outperforms a 3.0-liter gasoline.
- Drive battery - The battery is stored under the floor to maximize interior space and lower the center of gravity for improved safety and handling.
- Active Stability Control (ASC) with Traction Control (TCL) system
- Super All Wheel Control (S-AWC)
- Driver’s and front passenger’s SRS airbags, side airbags & curtain airbags for 1st and 2nd rows
- Driver’s SRS knee airbag
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS)
- 225/55R18 tires and 18” x 7.0J alloy wheels
- Color-keyed door mirrors and side turn lamps, electronically controlled with defoggers folding function
- EV switch
- Four-spoke leather wrapped steering wheel with silver stitches
- Black stream print accent panel and door trim panels
- Quick charger
- Cruise control (including steering wheel remote control switches)
- Color liquid crystal multi-information display with ECO score indicator + washer fluid level warning lamp
- Keyless Operation System (KOS) with two Keyless Operation Keys and power switch
- Dual-zone automatic climate control air conditioning system
- AM/FM radio, CD/MP3 player and 6 speakers and USB port (inside console box, single port type)
- Fully-flat function for 1st and 2nd rows
- 2nd row seats: Independent seat reclining function (60:40 split)
- Shark fin antenna
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) with Lane Change Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM) system
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system
- Automatic high-beam
- Multi Around Monitor
- Ultrasonic misacceleration Mitigation System (UMS)
- Chrome beltline moldings
- Outer door handles (chrome)
- Silver roof rails
- Anti-trapping electronically controlled sunroof with sunshade (tilt and sliding)
- Steering wheel camera switch
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Tonneau cover
- Electric tailgate
- Privacy glass (rear door, quarter window, tailgate)
- Mitsubishi Remote Control with timed-charging cancellation switch
- Display audio with Rockford Fosgate® 710W premium sound system, AM/FM radio, CD/MP3 player, 9 speakers, USB port (inside console box, single port type) and rear view monitor/camera
- Link system (Bluetooth® hands-free system with voice control)
- Front and rear leather seats (8-way power adjustable driver’s seat, front seat heaters,
driver’s and front passenger’s seatback pockets)
- LED headlamps with auto leveling
- LED front fog lamps with chrome ring
- Rear fog lamp (driver’s side)
Note: Rockford Fosgate® and associated logos are registered trademarks of Rockford Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Note: The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION is under license.