Mitsubishi's Military Discount: Through your efforts you have contributed greatly to the protection of this country and its citizens. Now Mitsubishi is offering you a humble reward in the form of a $500 rebate for your dedication. There is no time like the present for military personnel and Vetrans to purchase a new Mitsubishi.
Mitsubishi $500 Military Rebate Details
- $500 off: Take $500 off the purchase or lease of a new Mitsubishi Car or SUV
- Armed Forces: To qualify you need proof of U.S. Military status. Proof is either:
- Current Leave and Earning statement(LES) verifying active duty status.
- Letter on Department of Defense letterhead from commanding office verifying active duty status.
- Print-out from https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/appj/scra verifying active duty status.
- Retiree Account Statement(RAS)
- DD form 214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from active duty (if within the last 12 months)
- If a spouse, a marriage certificate to the U.S. Military personel.
- Select Models: Offer available on select models
Are you an active member of the United States military? Perhaps you are a veteran. Has your inestimable service helped protect the American people? Your invaluable dedication to this country deserves the utmost of commendations, and Mitsubishi desires to honor you for your services and sacrifices. Visit your participating Mitsubishi Dealer today to qualify for a $500 military appreciation rebate on select models. This offer will not last forever. Hurry into your participating Dealer before March 31, 2015 to receive program details.
Take the wheel by saving on your next automobile with this special offer. Your credit score may be soaring, or perhaps it needs a bit of improvement. You may be a person who regularly purchases new cars, or maybe you have never done such a thing in your entire life. Do not worry! The Mitsubishi finance department offers customizable payment plans suiting your individual needs, whatever they may be. These finance plans include the Diamond Lease Plan, the Diamond Retail Plan, the Loyalty Program, the First Time Owners Program and finally the College Graduate Program. Receive a free trade-in appraisal to discover how you can save even more money when purchasing your new vehicle. Visit http://www.mitsubishicars.com/finance-plans to learn the details of these payment opportunities.