Vehicle Maintenance Checklist
When’s the last time you tried to drive your Mitsubishi car or SUV without any gas? We all know that cars won’t work without any fuel to power them. But, what about the other parts of your vehicle? Are you always checking to make sure they’re working their best? Vehicle maintenance at our Mitsubishi dealership near Fairbury, IL is crucial to make sure everything in your vehicle is always in tip-top shape.
Why Visit O’Brien Mitsubishi of Normal for Maintenance?
There are so many moving parts to keep new Mitsubishi models operating efficiently. One minor issue in your car or SUV can lead to major and costly problems down the road. That’s why it’s important to keep a watchful eye on your vehicle. The trained technicians at our Mitsubishi service center know exactly what to look for, to keep your vehicle properly maintained. Plus, if your vehicle is ever in need of a replacement, our service technicians will get you taken care of with the genuine Mitsubishi parts you can trust.
Mitsubishi Vehicle Maintenance Checklist
- Engine Oil: It’s important to routinely change your vehicle’s oil as it becomes compromised over time. Without engine oil, the moving parts create excess friction and your engine can overheat.
- Tires: You should always check your tire’s tread and inflation to make sure you have adequate control. You also need to routinely have your tires rotated to avoid uneven wear.
- Lights: Oftentimes, you’ll overlook checking your lights because you don’t see them. However, it’s important (and mandatory) to have them working properly.
- Brakes: Arguably one of the most important parts in your vehicle. It’s important to have your brakes inspected. After all, faulty brakes can lead to a major accident, resulting in injury to yourself or others.
- Fluids: Don’t forget to also check the other fluids under your hood. Examples include windshield wiper fluid, transmission fluid, coolant, power steering fluid, and more.
The best way to ensure your vehicle is getting the maintenance it needs is to visit us at O'Brien Mitsubishi of Normal. Plus, we always offer a detailed inspection to keep an eye out for future problems that may occur. Don’t wait – come see us today!