You can help other vehicle buyers by writing a review about your experience– especially when it’s good– to let others know the dealership and employees care for their customers.
Not sure what to write?
Here are a few questions that might help:
– How did you find us?
– Did you buy a new or a used vehicle? What make and model?
– Which store did you buy our vehicle from?
-Who was your salesperson?
– Did our dealership meet your expectations?
– Was there someone on our team who really impressed you?
– Have you bought a car from us before?
– Would you recommend us to your friends/family?
To make the process easier, we’ve included examples below:
– “Great place. No hassle, no run around. Great buying experience. I will definitely be back. Jay was an exceptional salesman. Actually set up everything over email on his day off. Everyone there went above and beyond.”
– “The team at O’Brian Mitsubishi went above and beyond to help me get a new vehicle. A very pleasant experience, and one I’m grateful for. Having a reliable vehicle is key, and they helped to make that happen for me. Thank you!”
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
1601 Fort Jesse Rd • Normal, IL 61761Get Directions
Open Today! Sales: 9am-7pm
Open Today! Service: 7:30am-5pm
Open Today! Parts: 7:30am-5pm